Friday, August 29, 2008

Mad Prop's Friday Week #5

Its been a few weeks since I've posted one of these. Mostly 'cause when I am mad at the world its hard for me to give mad props to anyone. I have to admit when I first watched this I was pissed! However, the more I watched and listened the more I thought... "this guy has some serious guts." I've always liked Donald Miller. While I don't agree with his political views, I have enjoyed his books tremendously and my respect for him has only increased as I have come to grips with what he just did.



So "Mad Props" to Donald Miller who had the guts to walk into a room full of Anti-Christians and petition God to do the things we have not been able to do on our own in the name of Jesus Christ. That takes stones! MAD PROPS Don...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!