Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tired


So sleepy... I love it though! Yesterday, I drove back to O-town to do a quick meeting with my WLT (worship leadership team) and then rehearse with my Sunday morning band. We also had some new video team recruits that were training during rehearsal so I wanted to take some time to meet with them and introduce myself. Afterwards we began what should have been a 2 hour drive back to camp. After missing a couple of exits and stopping twice for coffee and DP to fight off sleep, it ended up being more like a 3 and a half hour drive. We made it back to camp around midnight and then up again at 6:00. I don't function very well when I am tired. April says I shouldn't talk when I am tired... she's probably right. What makes you tired? How does it affect you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

canım sıkıldı ya bnm

Tim said...

haha I hope that means something.

Charlie Curran said...

You are old.... come to the other side.... bedtimes at 10 PM, up at 6:30 AM... Its a step all of us former "Yut" guys had to take... It doesn't get any easier..

Tim said...

you make it sound so delightful :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm, I recognize that look on your face... love you babe!